Want to Download YouTube videos of great quality to your phone? Watched a video you wished you could have to your phone storage so you could always access it and share it? This article will show you with photos how easy it is to download YouTube videos to your phone.
YouTube is the world largest leading video site! It holds videos for anything you can ever think of. The major platform hosts millions of videos and the content categories are astonishing. Ranging from educational videos involving tutorials, to fun and entertainment content. With content available for everyone of all ages. It is free to hop on there and stream whatever you want.
Recently, YouTube added the feature of offline saving where you save the video on your account so you could watch the video later on the YouTube app. You could not transfer, or have them stored on your phone storage
This problem is not anymore! Read on To learn Easy Ways To Download YouTube Videos For Free!
I present you with the TWO solution!
1. Using Vidmate App To download YouTube videos on your mobile Phone
This viral app is YouTube app. However, there is a cherry on top; this app allows you to download the videos free! As simple as ABC.
Just search for the video of your choice and click on the download arrow. Your YouTube video will start downloading in app and you will be able to monitor the whole download process! Once it finishes, you can find the video in your storage (gallery, videos)
With this method, you will be able to download YouTube videos to your mobile phone or laptop free. It’s simple, reliable and works every time!
2. Using Savefromnet.com To Download
Follow the steps below to be able to download YouTube videos on your phone and on your computer as well.
1. Open your browser and visit YouTube website. (Do not use the YouTube application. Make sure you use a browser)
2. Search and identify the YouTube video you wish to download on your mobile or pc browser. (You can download anything you want)
3. Once you have gotten the video you want, click on it to open it. Let it start playing then pause the video using the pause button.
4. At the top of your browser, you should see the address bar with the YouTube address in it. Click on it to highlight (select or mark all) the address displayed there. Once highlighted, copy it all
(Be careful not to clean any numbers, symbol or letters of the address in the address bar. Make sure you copy every single text inside).
5. After successfully copying it, open a new tab or page in the same browser. Type this on your browser savefromnet and search for it on google.
6. After the results displays, it is mostly the first in the results on google. Click on this exact site.
7. You would be presented with a search bar. Paste the address you copied earlier in the search space presented to you. Wait for the website to read the address and identify the YouTube video you wish to download.
8. The YouTube video result will be displayed. Click the format you desire and click download.
That’s it! Your YouTube video will start downloading!
These methods are guaranteed to help you download YouTube videos to your Mobile Phones!